18/04/18

Lovemore masks: Loofah and Aloe Vera, Yurong Amazing White & Pearl Barley and Milk



Lovemore is a Taiwanese brand that makes their masks fabric with soy, and they're totally natural. The essence of the mask is based on ingredients from the traditional Tai medecine and sea water. I received three interesting masks from the girls of Mooni Masks. Of course those are some options with no honey, so they would be good for vegans as well. These masks srick well to the skin and are definitely very large, so big face friends out there...... these masks got your back!

Lovemore è un marchio taiwanese che rende il tessuto delle maschere con la soia e sono totalmente naturali. L'essenza della maschera si basa sugli ingredienti della medicina tradizionale Tai e dell'acqua di mare. Ho ricevuto tre maschere interessanti dalle ragazze di Mooni Masks. Naturalmente quelle sono alcune opzioni senza miele, quindi sarebbero buone anche per i vegani. Queste maschere colpiscono bene la pelle e sono decisamente molto grandi, così grandi amici faccia là fuori ... queste maschere ti danno le spalle!

Loofah & Aloe Vera (Hydrating Mask Sheet)




The Lovemore Loofah and Aloe Vera mask is a moisturizing mask. The first thing you might notice is that the smell gets more prominent the more you wear the mask. It's really refreshing, to the point that it's really cold on the skin. While the essence is really lightweight, it also burns on pimples and little wounds, which is really bothering. Overall it was an okay mask, but it wasn't  moisturizing in a satisfying way, and it's not worth the pain for me.

La maschera Lovemore Loofah e Aloe Vera è una maschera idratante. La prima cosa che si nota è che l'odore diventa sempre più pungente man mano che si continua a indossare la maschera. È davvero rinfrescante, al punto che diventa veramente "fredda" sulla pelle. Anche se l'essenza è davvero leggera, uno dei difetti è che brucia su brufoli e piccole ferite, il che è davvero fastidioso. Nel complesso era una maschera okay, ma non era idratante in modo soddisfacente, e non valeva la pena per me.

Yurong scattered Amazing White Mask Sheet


Nb.: Yurong Means "Beautiful Face" but the name doesn't really make sense to me, maybe because it's a literal translation
I did not know what to expect from this mask, because before it was sent to me, I had never seen it before. As a result I was very curious to understand what kind of mask it was. I did not quite understand the smell of the mask, which has gradually disappeared because I'm addicted to it. It's refreshing like the other Lovemore masks I've tried. As soon as worn, the only "problem" was a bit 'tingling under the nose. Once removed the skin was extremely bright and free of redness, but not hydrated.

Non sapevo cosa aspettarmi da questa maschera, perchè prima che mi fosse inviata, non l'avevo mai mai mai vista in giro. Di conseguenza ero molto curiosa di capire che tipo di maschera fosse. Non ho ben capito l'odore della maschera, non sono davvero riuscita ad identificarlo. Però una frofumazione c'era.....ma pian piano è scomparsa poichè mi ci sono assuefatta, probabilmente. E' rinfrescante come le altre maschere Lovemore che ho provato. Appena indossata, l'unico "problemino" riscontrato è stato un po' di pizzicore sotto il naso. Una volta tolta la pelle era estremamente luminosa e priva di rossori, ma non idratata. Peccato :/
N.B. Yurong dovrebbe significare "Bel viso" ma non riesco a tradurlo :/

Pearl Barley & Milk (Smoothing Mask Sheet)


I didn't find the smell of this mask as overpowering as the Loofah & Aloe vera one, nor too cold on the skin. I really enjoyed wearing it....at first. This mask should "smooth the skin" and give it a clear complexion. I didn't like the writing on the mask "it might not be the most expensive"....like wth, you should make me feel like I bought something luxurious or expensive, even if I just got a cheap mask.......but ooookay. As I said, I enjoyed wearing it at first, but at some point i felt my face burn and I immediately took it off. I must admit that my face was soft and smooth, BUT it was also super red and itchy. I got an allergic reaction to this mask, but I don't know why, because none of the ingredients has ever triggered my skin. The only thing that could've made my skin react is "fragrance".

Non ho trovato l'odore di questa maschera fastidioso comein quella a Loofah e Aloe vera, né l'ho trovata troppo fredda sulla pelle. Mi è davvero piaciuto indossarla .... all'inizio, Eh. Questa maschera dovrebbe "levigare la pelle" e "sbiancare". Piccolo dettaglio (stile "I love jesus" sulla crema Whamisa xD ) Non mi è piaciuta la scritta sulla maschera "potrebbe non essere la più cara" .... come wth, dovresti farmi sentire come se avessi comprato qualcosa di lussuoso o costoso, anche se avessi una maschera a buon mercato ... .... ma ooookay. Come ho detto, mi è piaciuto indossarlo all'inizio, ma ad un certo punto mi sono sentito bruciare la faccia e l'ho subito tolto. Devo ammettere che la mia faccia era morbida e liscia, ma era anche super rossa e pruriginosa. Ho una reazione allergica a questa maschera, ma non so perché, perché nessuno degli ingredienti ha mai attivato la mia pelle. L'unica cosa che avrebbe potuto far reagire la mia pelle è "fragranza".

As mentioned, those masks were sent to me by Mooni Mask, French based mask store that sells a lot of Asian brands. Since it's a europe (UE) based store, you don't pay customs for your order! :)



Join the conversation!


Latest Instagrams

© Dear Mirae. Design by FCD.