04/09/15

WISHTREND Haul + September Coupons!



HeRRRRROH, how are you guys?
I am "ready" to start my long awaken nights to study, so I hope you feel better than me.
Anyway, I bought these things on Wishtrend loooong ago, and I wasn't planning to make a haul post-- I don't want you to think that I'm only spending money-- But making a post only about the Wishtrend September Coupons would have looked....empty? I don't know. I'm planning to make a blogpost for the coupons each month, so you can find your monthly coupons easily. But for now, you'll also get a mini-haul with it, so that the transition is less painful (?)!
So, I ordered just some essential things from Wishtrend (click here if you don't know what Wishtrend is), things that I finished because I use a lot and I can't stay without.

Macciao! Come state ogg?
Io sono pronta ad una nuova nottata di studio, quindi spero che voi stiate meglio di me...e meno stanchi! Comunque, ho comprato queste cose un sacco di tempo fa, ma siccome ho deciso di darvi mensilmente i codici di Wishtrend, allora ho deciso di metterci anche un haul nel post, in modo che la transizione verso il post "dei coupons" sia meno orribile... Quindi niente, spero di non annoiarvi troppo.
p.s. se non sapete cos'è Wishtrend, cliccate qui!
Ora vi lascio ad alcuni prodotti amati e ricomprati!

WISHTREND Haul

First thing first, my C20 Pure Vitamin c21.5 advanced serum, that I reviewed here. It's a chemical exfoliant made with very delicate ingredient, so you may want to read my review and introduction to this product before buying it. I stopped using it during summer just because it's better not to be too much exposed to the sun if you use AHA/BHA. 

Ovviamente il mio Vitamin c21.5 Advanced Serum, che ho recensito qui,...e avete visto quanto ho amato! E' la mia terza bottiglietta. E' un esfoliante chimico, un AHA, e se volete usarlo meglio leggere la review...Non è per tutti,ovvio, soprattutto se siete giovani! Ma se avete acne e cicatrici, questo fa per voi.

WISHTREND Haul

There was an offer back when I placed my order; with any serum purchased you could get three of the new c20 masks, made as complement to the serum. I haven't tried them yet cause I want to see how they work alone and with the serum itself. But, If they're good as the pure vitamin c21.5 serum, I'm SOLD.
C'è stata un'offerta fantastica quando ho piazzato l'ordine su Wishtrend: per ogni siero acquistato, c'erano tre delle nuove maschere C20! Come potevo farmele scappare? Ancora non le ho usate, voglio vedere come funzionano insieme al siero, e come performano da sole...Dovrete aspettare Settembre per saperlo-- Ma se sono buone quanto il siero, CIAONE, ne comprerò a palate.

WISHTREND Haul

Theeen... if you read this blog, you know that I swear by these masks. They soothe and hydrate the skin, they're good for sensitive skin and I think they're basically the best masks ever. I purchased them in bulk, thanks to a "Beauty steal" offer, which ist still going! 

Poi, se leggete questo blog da un po', noterete che più di una volta ho menzionato queste maschere, e detto quanto mi piacessero. Essendo un rimedio davvero ottimo in tempo di esami (quando dimentico pure come mi chiamo), ed essendo anche ottime per la pelle sensibile...Ormai le ho elette le migliori maschere di sempre! Ne ho prese così tante perchè sono in sconto su Wishtrend Qui.

Wishtrend Haul

Also, as every month, Wishtrend offers a coupon to get a free full-size  gift with your order, no matter how much you spend, it's always valid. (You can check down here for the September gift ). July's free gift was Lei Lani Pink Mochi 3 step nose treatment, to remove blackheads.

Come ogni mese, Wishtrend offre vari coupon per sconti e regalini in full size, e quello di Luglio era questo trattamento per punti neri in tre steps di LeiLani. 

SEPTEMBER COUPON 




THIS MONTH COUPONS ARE:



WISHSEP2015 FOR 10% OFF on your order, starting from 55$ + (a partire da ordini superiori ai 55$)


WISHGIFTSEP2015 for a free gift! (per un regalo, qualsiasi sia il valore dell'ordine).

This month gift is/il regalo del mese è: 
Also... If you register from this link, or using my code 063049609 , you are going to get a discount code that you can use immediately. If you shop from my links, you will support my blog!

Se vi registrate da questo link o utilizzando il mio codice 063049609 , otterrete subito un ulteriore sconto sul vostro ordine; acquistando dai link del blog, supporterete il mio lavoro!

Remember, if you want to see what I've bought previously from Wishtrend and my reviews, here are some! / Se volete leggere alcune review e sapere cosa ho comprato precedentemente da Wishtrend, ecco i link!



Join the conversation!

  1. Ciao carissima! Le tue recensioni sono sempre molto dettagliate e utili per capire le varie funzioni dei prodotti. Mi sono convinta a fare un ordine su Wishtrend ma ho timore che il pacco possa venire fermato in dogana . Sai per caso che valore dichiarano normalmente? T T Mi scoccia spendere altri soldi in dazi e quant'altro.

    RispondiElimina


Latest Instagrams

© Dear Mirae. Design by FCD.